This title was used by Thomas Sowell, and I always liked it, so I am following in his good steps to provide some thoughts on the world as it is on October 4, 2018. Here it goes:
- The Kavanaugh matter is sickening. About the only argument against Kavanaugh that someone can make is his temperament, but even there it is a bit of a stretch. When someone accuses you of gang rape as a teen, some anger is deserved, though. And it is as that point that the stretch becomes apparent: it is a trap. Kavanaugh is screwed if he keeps the ‘appropriate’ temperament for not fighting, and he is screwed if he gets angry. But that’s how the left plays it, by any means necessary. Therefore, personally, I would rather have someone get angry and defend himself and his family vociferously.
- The Russia thing mercifully is being forgotten, though the facts that continue to come out seem to exonerate the president.
- Where is the outrage against Booker?
- NAFTA is gone and replaced, but who really cares when we have 36 year old year-books to tear into?
- Whatever happened to reason? If someone knows, please tell me. I miss it, and I want it back…